- About Haileybury
- Welcome from the Headmaster
- Teaching Staff
- Student Support Services
- Our Story
- Haileybury Community
- University Counselling and advice service: "World’s TOP universities"
- Results & Destinations
The pupils and teachers took an active part to create an unforgettable festive mood. This day was announced as National Dresses Day, many pupils and teachers came in their national dresses, which made the event more colourful. The Nauryz celebrations started with flash mob dance Kara-zhorga involving sixty pupils and continued with other interesting activities:
- Kazakh traditions interactive quiz was arranged for Y10 pupils to propagate Kazkah traditions.
- Pupils proactively participated in the concert and showcased their talents – they sang songs, performed kuis and dances.
- New Kazakh movie was shown to Y9-10 pupils.
- In the yard the invited craftsmen introduced their products, taught methods of their production. Besides, the pupils admired the yourt and took photos with the golden eagle.
We highly appreciate the efforts of all people who were involved in celebrating Nauryz at a high level.