On this page, our fees are shown in GBP for information purpose and for easier comparison.
According to the law on foreign currency regulation, Kazakhstan citizens can pay fees only in Tenge (using the exchange rate published by the National Bank of Kazakhstan as of the day of payment)
School Fees include the following:
• meals and snacks during the school day (breakfast, morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack);
• all co-curricular activities (except those given by external providers and individual music lessons; academic tuition and holistic care and support during the whole academic year;
• pupil stationery and notebooks;
• EAL/English Academy provision;
• and on-site security and medical centre in a safe and protected learning environment.
The chosen currency of payment is stated in each parental agreement and the relevant price list is published in the section of this website for existing clients.
School Fees for 2023-2024:
GBP / year
||2 years 3 months
|Nursery - Reception
|Key Stage 1 (Year 1-2)
|Key Stage 2 (Year 3-6)
|Key Stage 3 (Year 7-9)
|Key Stage 4 (Year 10-11)
|Key Stage 5 (Year 12 -13)
The GBP base rate for the 2023-2024 academic year is 580 KZT.