- About Haileybury
- Welcome from the Headmaster
- Pastoral Care and House
- Our Story
- Haileybury Community
- Results & Destinations
- Campus reopening roadmap - Spring Term
For the first time in 10 years our school has formed an eco-committee lead primarily by students. With the help of teachers and administration staff we have become part of a global programme called ‘Eco Schools’ which is the largest global sustainable schools programme.
Our eco-committee is dedicated to improve 3 areas of our school: Waste, Energy and Health & Well-being. To read about our targets in more detail, please visit our school website.
So far, the targets that we achieved:
- replace plastic bags for paper bags in the school shop
- replace plastic cups near dispensers with paper cups
- use biodegradable plastic bags in bins
- order separate bins for different types of waste