We invite everyone interested in applying to Reception class for next academic year to attend the Reception Assessment day on April 28th.
Your child will be in a Covid secure bubble of a maximum of 15 pupils. Our school's Covid safe protocols will be followed at all times.
During this session we will provide the pupils with a range of learning and social opportunities to assess their development against the following points:
- Following simple instructions in English
- Answering simple questions about themselves in English
- Concentrating and listening to a short story
- Counting and naming numbers
- Interacting with others
- Having a basic phonic knowledge
- Recognising shapes and colours