- About Haileybury
- Welcome from the Headmaster
- Pastoral Care and House
- Our Story
- Haileybury Community
- Results & Destinations
- Campus reopening roadmap - Spring Term
At Haileybury, we prepare boys and girls for their first-choice university, and life as global citizens. We do this by inspiring academic excellence, and developing leadership and teamwork skills through a wide range of co-curricular activities in a supportive and nurturing environment. This leads to our children developing character, resilience, self-confidence, and strong social skills.
• Kazakhstan nationals only
• Advanced English proficiency
• Date of birth between 01/09/2004 – 31/08/2005
The competition will consist of a range of activities and interviews.
All scholarships are offered on an academic and means tested basis according to internal policy.