- About Haileybury
- Welcome from the Headmaster
- Pastoral Care and House
- Our Story
- Haileybury Community
- Results & Destinations
The marketing and admissions team is designing an FAQ section on our new website. We are delighted to invite you to participate in an exciting competition and to record a video message – you can answer one or more questions that our potential parents usually ask about our school and we will select the most relevant answers to be published on the website.
📌 The deadline for submitting the videos is 31st May
1) Where to set it up – find an open space to be behind you; do not film yourself on white background; use some extra decorations (if possible): books, notebooks, and etc.
2) Lights – do not film yourself against the light (your back should not be facing the window); the light should be on your face
3) Spot on you – you should be in the center of the “picture”; the focus should be on you.
4) Set up your camera – please, use your phone in the horizontal position; make sure the camera is at the same height as your face (you should not look up or down to the camera).
5) Camera resolution – if possible, please, try to use the rear camera of your smartphone (it usually has better resolution).
6) How to dress – in school uniform
7) Put your questions or quotes near you – it will help you to feel confident while you are speaking
8) Speak slowly
9) Look at the camera
10) Duration: 20-30 seconds (1-minute max)
Thank you and good luck - we look forward to seeing your submissions.
The Admissions and Marketing team